Thank you for your participation!
Thank you to everyone that made our 11th Annual Eastwood Park-to-Park Autumn Run a success.
A run with a view!
The Eastwood Park-to-Park Autumn Run is the final race of Syrathon, a foot race tour of Syracuse city parks. The 5-mile road race through the Eastwood neighborhood of Syracuse held every October around Halloween highlights the fall colors in Eastwood's parks, some challenging (but not too tough!) hills and a fast finish with a downhill sprint into Sunnycrest Park!
This will be a chip-timed race (by Leone Timing).
Support the work of the Eastwood Neighborhood Association
A portion of the proceeds from the Eastwood Park-to-Park Autumn Race help support Eastwood Neighborhood Association's Scholarship, Health & Wellness Programs and other projects that benefit the Eastwood neighborhood.
The Eastwood Park-to-Park Autumn Run will take you through some of the largest and most beautiful parks in Eastwood:
- You will begin near the top of the rolling hills of Sunnycrest Park.
- As you round the curve at the top of Shotwell Park Drive, you will pass the small Memorial Park on James Street to your left.
- Make your way down picturesque Shotwell Park and you will pass the back of Sunnycrest Park.
- Just past mile 3, you will see the recently renovated Martineau Park.
- Another mile and you will be at Eastwood Heights Park, the home of Spadafora Athletic fields and Mazella Basketball courts, being renovated by Eastwood Neighborhood Association.
- Almost done, but one more park. Huntington Park, home of the newly opened East Woods Skate Plaza, a long-term project of Eastwood Neighborhood Association. You are running by the only skate park located within the city limits!
- Now for the sprint into lower Sunnycrest Park, ending the race near the wooded golf course.
Please join us!